:100 TRUTHS MEME
1. Real Name? Casey.
2. Nickname? S-Fan (The 'S' stands for 'Sonic', BTW).
3. Favorite Color? Red and/or Blue.
4. Male or Female? Male.
5. Elementary/Primary School? Yes.
6. Middle/Secondary School? Yes.
7. High school/College? High school, yes; College, no.
8. University: None.
9. Hair Color: Brown.
10. Tall or Short: Tall, 6' 3".
11. Sweats or Jeans? Jeans.
12. Phone or Camera? Phone.
13. Health or Freak? Health, since I do tend to eat healthy while occassionally eating junk food.
14. Oranges or Apples? Apples.
15. Fucked off Elsewhere? No comment...
16. Guy Friends or Girl Friends? Both, since I'm usually a friendly guy in real life.
17. Piercings? None.
18. Pepsi or Coke? Pepsi; I'm not a fan of Coke unless it's the kind with flavor such as Cherry or Vanilla.
19. Have you been on an airplane? No.
20. Have you been in a relationship? No.
21. Have you been in a car accident? No.
22. Have you been in a fist fight? No.
23. First piercing? None.
24. Best Friend(s)? I have a couple, both on the internet and in real life.
25. First Award? I was able to win first place in a pumpkin-painting contest when I was in second grade for painting the face of Garfield on a pumpkin.
26. First Crush? A girl that I remember since middle school named Caleena.
27. First Word? I can't remember...
28. Any talents? Drawing cartoons and playing video games.
29. Last person you talked to? My mother.
30. Last person you texted? My aunt.
31. Last person you watched a movie with? My aunt, who was able to give me a ride to see "The Lego Batman Movie" in theaters.
32. Last thing you ate? Cereal.
33. Last movie/TV show you watched? "Milo Murphy's Law" before watching episodes of "Game Sack" on YouTube.
34. Last song you listened to? "Ricky" by 'Weird Al' Yankovic.
35. Last thing you bought? Cereal.
36. Last person you hugged? Probably my grandparents during Christmas.
37. Food? Pizza and sandwiches.
38. Drink? Soda.
39. Bottoms? Denim pants (including shorts).
40. Flower? Sunflower.
41. Animal? Cheetahs.
42. Music? 1980s pop.
43. Movie? Too many to name...
HAVE YOU EVER...
45. Fallen in Love with someone? Yes...
46. Celebrated Halloween? Yes, it's one of my most favorite holidays of the year.
47. Had your heart broken? A couple of times...
48. Went over the minutes/texts on your phone? Not really, though I am able to make payments on my phone with no problem.
49. Had someone like you? Yes.
50. Hated the way someone changed? I guess so, since I'm the kind of guy who doesn't accept chances so easily, especially unexpected ones.
51. Got 'PG'? I don't know what that means...
52. Had an abortion? I'm a guy, so no.
53. Did something you regret? Quite a few times, but I prefer not to talk about it...
54. Broken a promise? A couple of times, but I always try to keep my promises no matter what.
55. Hid a secret? Yes, but who hasn't?
56. Pretend to be happy? No, I'd rather be happy for real instead of just pretending to be.
57. Met someone who has changed your life? Not that I know of, since I'm actually quite shy in real life...
58. Pretended to be sick? Once, but I kind of regretted it.
59. Left the country? No.
60. Tried something you normally wouldn't like and liked it? Not exactly, but I do like to eat many different kinds of foods as long as they don't contain stuff that I don't like to eat (such as green beans and olives).
61. Cried over the silliest thing? Yes, but it's kind of embarrassing to explain what they were...
62. Ran a mile? Yes, and I'm actually able to walk at least one mile every day.
63. Gone to the beach with your best friends? Yes, I was able to go to the lake with my best friend in real life a couple of times in the past.
64. Gotten into an argument with your friends? A couple of times, but it wasn't over anything important.
65. Disliked someone? Yes, there have been a couple of people that I have disliked.
66. Stayed single for two years since the first time you had a boyfriend/girlfriend? Um... I'm still single, and I've never had a girlfriend in my life. :sweat:
67. Eating? Cereal.
68. Drinking? Water.
69. Listening to? Nothing right now...
70. Sitting or laying? Laying (on the floor of my bedroom).
71. Plans for today? I'll be going out to eat somewhere after checking my messages on DeviantArt, then I'll play some "Batman: Arkham City" after getting a copy of it for my Xbox 360 just recently.
72. Waiting for? Going to do some shopping for myself on Friday.
73. Want kids? It depends...
74. Want to get married? Maybe; I just don't want to feel lonely at times.
75. Want to travel? Yes, but I don't want to get bored during my trip when I do.
LOOKING FOR IN A PARTNER:
76. Lips or eyes? I don't know...
77. Shorter or taller? Somewhere in between should be fine with me.
78. Younger or older? Younger.
79. Romantic or spontaneous? I don't know...
80. Sensitive or loud? Probably both.
81. Hook-up or relationship? It depends...
82. Looks or personality? I'm kind of interested in both when it comes to dating.
HAVE YOU EVER...
83. Lost glasses? Yes, I almost lost them when going on a waterslide with my sister and her boyfriend.
84. Snuck out of the house? No, I always tend to stay at home whenever I was younger.
85. Held a gun or knife in self-defense? No, unless you count doing so in video games.
86. Killed somebody? No, I would never kill someone in real life.
87. Broke someone's heart? No, I'm actually a very nice guy who tries to be as honest as possible.
88. Been in love? Yes, I guess you can say that.
89. Cried when someone dies? Yes, and it's not a pleasant feeling at all.
DO YOU BELIVE IN...
90. Yourself? Yes!
91. Miracles? Yes.
92. Love at first sight? I think so...
93. Heaven? Yes.
94. Santa Claus? Not really...
95. Aliens? Yes.
96. Ghosts/Angels? Yes, for both.
97. Is there one person you really wanna be with right now? Yes, one of my best friends who lives in Sweden.
98. Do you know who your real friends are? I think so, especially if I've been able to know them for a long time now.
99. Do you believe in God? Yes, even if I'm not the religious type (but I'm not an atheist, either).
100. Post as 100 Truths and tag 5 people: I choose to tag
Images © uchikun
Journal Skin CSS © CYB3RC0W