I am posting this journal entry to let everyone know that I am in the mood for doing art requests/trades/etc. once again. Because I've been having a little trouble thinking of some new stuff to draw lately, I would love to hear what my friends and/or fans would like me to draw for them. If this is your first time asking me to draw something for you, here a list of rules that involve what kind of requests I'm able to do:
RULES FOR REQUESTS:
1. No more than three requests at a time per person.
2. I do not draw pictures that involve sexual content and/or graphic nudity.
3. I do not draw pictures that involve characters being killed in a hateful manner.
4. I am not interested in drawing characters that are completely based off of characters from a show/movie/game/etc. (AKA 'Fan Characters')
5. I am not interested in drawing characters from shows/movies/games/etc. that I don't care for at all (such as "Naruto" and the Archie Comics version of "Sonic The Hedgehog").
6. I don't really like to draw anthro characters that are animals with horns and/or hooves (such as cows, horses, goats, and deer).
7. I don't like to draw anthro reptiles/amphibians in socks; the same applies for foot tease pictures.
8. Because I'm a guy, I don't really like to draw foot/sock tease pictures of male characters that much.
9. When asking me to draw an original character that I haven't seen before, please show me an image of that character so that I can know how to draw him/her.
10. I really love to draw pictures that involve furry feet (AKA paws).
11. I really love to draw pictures of cute female characters in socks (especially if they are furry).
12. I really love to draw pictures of my original characters (such as Whitnee Squirrel and Goldie Fox) with original characters that are created by other artists.
13. I am actually okay with drawing sock tease pics of human characters, depending on who it is being drawn.
14. I especially love drawing pictures of cute gals that are furry and white.
15. I enjoy drawing pictures involving my original characters in case I have nothing new on my mind.
16. I prefer to draw pictures that are appropriate for most ages, so don't ask me for anything dirty.
Listening to: "Weird Al" Yankovic
Reading: Usagi Yojimbo
Watching: Whatever I feel like...
Playing: Nintendo Wii